Your shopping cart is empty!
0 reviews / Write a review
B vitamins are important for releasing of energy from food, growth, development and function of the nervous system. Contains L-Glycine to help utilisation of the B vitaimins and magnesium to support energy metabolism and the nervous system.
- Contains three forms of magnesium to support the function of the nervous system
- Magnesium assists the formation of essential metabolic enzymes in the body
- L-Glycine is required for the synthesis of co-factors that ensure the utilisation of B vitamins
- Vitamins B6 and B12 are presented in their biologically active forms
- Vacuum packed to reduce oxidation of the B vitamins
Product Information per Daily Intake:
Thiamine (vitamin B1) 50mg
Riboflavin (vitamin B2)50mg
Niacin (Vitamin B3) 50mg
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 50mg
Vitamin B6 50mg
Vitamin C 40mg
Choline Bitartrate 30mg
P.A.B.A (para amino benzoic acid) 30mg
Folic Acid 400mcg
Vitamin B12 50mcg
Capsule (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose & Water), Thiamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-Phosphate), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium pantothenate),, Riboflavin, Niacin (as Niacinamide), Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Magnesium Aspartate, Magnesium Gluconate, Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, L-Glycine,, Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Vegetable Magnesium Stearate), Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamine).
One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
Not suitable for use or pregnancy or if pregnancy is being planned.
Biocare B Complex (enzyme activated plus magnesium), 60 vegi caps 8KFKLDQRY
Write a review